CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Friends Over Frozen Margaritas

Today was the last day of my short visit home. After submitting my resume for a job I applied for, I met up with two of my closest friends, Joahna and Nida. The two luckily became good friends/acquaintances that it got rid of really awkward moments since both of them don't know each other. I met Joahna in college, both of us having taken the same course in UP. Nida and I, on the other hand, became close friends when I worked for a law firm where she was the book keeper/ accounting staff.

For today, I wore my Bayo striped blazer, without the button, and my blue empire waist dress I got from SM Outlet store. I wore my Penshoppe ballet flats for comfort and donned my ethnic belt for added punch since I did not wear any striking accessory at all. I even forgot to wear my watch. Nonetheless, I wore my hair down despite the heat and well, everything seemed to be perfect.

That's Nida and I enjoying our frozen margaritas. Only P328 per pitcher at Gustavians


Joahna said she looked like a drunkard in this photo. I don't think so. The way she holds her glass--- very classy.
She curled her hair as well, just like mine.















1 comment: