CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Polo Fancy

I am finding myself liking polo shirts, sheer or otherwise, with statement neckpieces these days. They are just so easy to pull off and something that anyone can wear when they are not so inspired. Nothing makes me happy than fashion that is effortless yet chic and stylish.

Here are my take on this trend:

MONOCHROMATIC

Excuse the blurred photos. Again, my mom and camera focus are yet to be acquainted. Also if it seems gloomy, it's because it is. It has been raining nonstop the past few weeks so whenever I get the chance to wear anything cute, it is so uncomfortable to take picture because of the rains.

Polo- Thrifted; Khaki Shorts- Old Navy; Wedge- Parisian;
Belt- Surplus Shop; Bag- Secosana

I really love my necklace..it is a statement piece in itself and I think without it,
this will be a boring outfit 


Because of statement pieces like this, donning neutral monochromatic colors won't be that dull and boring

COLOR BLOCKING

Sheer polo shirts are also on top of my list at the moment. On its own, a sheer polo is a staple on any one's wardrobe because it can go from warm weather to colder ones. We can put a blazer over it and its a perfect office attire; take off the blazer and add some statement neckpieces and you're good to go for a night of partying. Because of its sheerness, it gives off a sexy vibe without being too showy and well, whorish. It's chic without putting much effort into it.

So far, I am also into sheer these days..hehe!

On a gloomy day like today, adding a bright colored sheer top would definitely put sunshine into anybody's mood.

Sheer blouse- Liberte (Robinson's Tacloban); Skirt- Bridget's Closet (also from Robinson's Tacloban);
flats- Penshoppe; clutch- Liberte; neckpiece-random


Until next time and hope you all are having a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, Diana! :)

    If you have time, join 3 of my on-going giveaways! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bag and the clutch. very nice outfits.
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    Visit Ohit'sJuno▲
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that black skirt!!!!! I want. pretty girl.
    xo-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes you much more pretty..

    ReplyDelete