CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy on Valentine's Day

Finally, I have ended my string of bitter Valentine's Days. Well, I'm still single but I don't know why I gamely faced the day without any sort of ill feeling or loathing or sarcasm about the red, the hearts and the sweet.

First, I don't know why but I feel overwhelmed with so much love and joy that I messaged my closest friends and I gamely looked at pictures of flowers and chocolates and stuffed animals and other things that would have made me barf previously.

I guess healing does come from knowing that the people who made you cry are suffering because they lost you. Now, let's not all be pretentious and deny that knowing that fact sometimes brings about our needed peace of mind.

It is only the second month of this year and already, I'm starting to feel good things coming my way. Of course, I'd have to thank the Lord for everything. I guess single or otherwise, what matters is I choose to be happy, Valentine's Day or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment