CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sunday's Best

The urban jungle that is Metro Manila is hard to survive without the comfort of friends. This is basically unfamiliar waters for us small fishes so we need to group ourselves into schools just to feel that we are not alone. So last Sunday, our "school" meet up after I had this itch to get a plane ticket and head home stat! So, I consulted and met up with my law school buddies Marian and Zarah. Supposedly, it was to be a bigger group but somehow all the others are busy digging holes in their law books for the upcoming bar exams in November.

Anywho, we met up in Shangrila Mall, had lunch and bonded over coffee and great talk. We realized, I mean I realized that I am not the only one who feels sad and despondent at times. They too share the same sentiments. We feel that we truly need to be lawyers in one way or another otherwise we will be stuck in a rut.

Well, we agreed to meet up more often than the once-every-two-months practice that we have had. So, maybe, I'll stick around until Marian's birthday or the last day of the bar.

Here are some pics we took...

Marian Therese and Christian Zarah in Red Ribbon
Just being goofy while waiting our orders



Finally, here they are!
Well, after chitchatting and bothering our friend Clermf with a frantic phone call, we strolled around Megamall. I coaxed Marian to take my outfit of the day pic so you guys can check out what I wore. I was all blue that day--- dark blue dress from Viola, a blue cardigan I scored from Baclaran. To cinch my waist I added my braided belt from Genevieve Gozum. I wore my go-to flats from Penshoppe and my newest love, the feather necklace from Shopeuphoria http://gelatinlover.blogspot.com...



Check out this link for other great feather finds. http://gelatinlover.blogspot.com/
That's it for now. It's already 2:32 AM. I need to sleep now. Bye guys, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Byers!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love those feather necklace, super cute with the colored beads. You look fab! Friends can always make our days soo much better! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway
    50% Coupon Discount from Freyja Day & Nail Spa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that necklace!!
    You look very cute.

    LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mar and Literal Gemini. by the way Literal Gemini, i'm a new follower. Love your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yani! finally got to check you blog! I'm so envious. I want to start one too.hehe
    Btw tnx for "guesting" me on your blog.hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that necklace! So cute! The dress is a great color too!


    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete