CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lace, Red and Snakes

Yes, my outfit yesterday was an amalgamation of everything qualified as trendy for 2012. Haha! I went down to the city to pay some bills and breathe a different kind of air, buy some Big Bang Theory DVDs to sober up my mood.

I wore jeggings the first time yesterday. And it was also the first time I used my new found love, the Therapy Bag  I got last week. It has that awesome snakeskin print on the pockets which I think adds that 'lift' into any ordinary outfit. I mean, my jeggings and that lacey tshirt I got for the holidays was pretty boring until I added my red flats from Penshoppe and that bag.

I'm still not solid on that jeggings thing. I don't fancy anything tight, except for my minis. But well, it was a pretty lazy day so I don't care anyways...haha!

Do check out Therapy Bags for affordable and durable finds. I got an ONYX.



7 comments:

  1. Thanks doll. Thank you for following..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jeggings look great and I love that shirt! Nice look. (:

    - Jaimie
    fawnandfoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried jeggings and like you don't really know how I feel about them, but you look great in them, so maybe I should give them a try!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to Therapy bags, I love their stuff! and I'm new to jeggings too but they're so comfy, I'm thinking of getting more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem girl. Thanks for checking me out. Saw your blog too and I'm in love with it. <3

      Delete
  5. first time here in your blog! I sometimes wear jeggings when i'm in a hurry or lack inspiration as well haha anyway, love the bag =)

    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bag, Diana! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com
    *Join two of my on-going giveaways if you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete