CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Solo Lakwatsera: Getting Lost in the North

Idyllic, serene and definitely paradise. These are some of the words that flashed in my head when I saw the crystal clear waters of Saud Beach in Pagudpud. Unfortunately, I can't say anything further because a good friend of mine I traveled with to this paradise made me swear to keep this as a secret. Of course I understand why. In those three days I spent in the beach reading One Day (another must-read, I should say), I want it to be our place. Our place and I hate to see it get ruined like Boracay. I don't want any Starbucks in that area, I don't want any McDonald's or 7-Elevens. I want it to stay just the way it's supposed to be--- a paradise.








4 comments:

  1. OM!!! Pagudpud! Been there a few years back and I loved it! Especially if you want a peaceful place plus the beach is virgin pa. :p

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Vina. Tama. and yes, I do work from home. :) That is why I can go on a vacay whenever I want. hehehe! Thanks for reading my blog girl and Belated happy birthday. You do look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so gorgeous there! Thanks for the One Day recommendation, I'm definitely adding it to me "to read" list!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely. It looks totally opposite my current place right now where it's rainy and gloomy. In the midst of all these, I am yet again planning my next solo backpacking adventure. This time to mystic Thailand.

      Delete