CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

Last Friday Night..(no skinny dipping in the dark)

Yeah, actually, it was more like day off ng katulong (of the help). You guys must know the nature of my job and probably know by now that I don't take days off. Well, I'm working at home so taking a day off would be futile. I mean, I am home most of the time so why will I lose money just to stay home? Okay I'm blabbering...Sorry about that.

I coaxed some friends to have a night out just so I can get out of my room. It has been raining non-stop here, it's always cold (another lousy excuse not to hit the gym) and thus, the reason for the lack of outfit posts. I have been reading this book called Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov. It has kept me from dying out of boredom. I will post a book review (parang college lang. Hello Eng. 10; Sir William Ragamat---> full mention pa talaga!) this week so do watch out for that.

Nida and Rocky gamely said yes when I invited them for a couple of drinks. I miss beer. I miss frozen margaritas. Aaahhh!

Anyways, before I blabber about nonsense again, I will just show you what we did through these pics. I wore my awesome cheetah-print sheer cardigan from Surf Paradise (of Robinson's Tacloban) that I got last week. Then my black shirt and Baleno mini I got at a thrift shop. I got my favorite obsession, my 70's and 80's inspired saddle bag from Secosana.








This is just ketchup and mayo. Cool eh?







Oh, my watch matches my cardi. Hehe! It's from Tomato.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It's just crazy here with the rains and all. I will have a trip next week so I might blog about that. Plus the book review...

Anyways, it's past 2am here so I think I might hit the sack. Byers! Thanks for dropping by.

9 comments:

  1. looks like you had los of fun. I love your leo cardigan :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! And I love your cardigan diana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a night! t-ice love <3

    carlacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friends look like a lot of fun! I love your animal print accessories

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a fun night! love the cardigan! ooh.. a trip! good for you. i've been wanting to go on a trip kaso wala pang time. hope you have fun! =)



    jed
    I Am Dollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Phat! You work at home? That sounds awesome! Anyway, love your animal print top :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! your from tacloban? :D

    ReplyDelete