CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

OOTD: Color Blocking

Yes, despite my cough and colds, I went out again. This time, I was only supposed to buy a new headset/ microphone 'cause the one I have was acting up.

This is just going to be very quick.




I have really raved about this necklace. It's a bib necklace that I got for P50 near Manila City Hall. It just makes such a statement piece, right?

Thanks mom for the pics. They may be out of focus but you tried. Hehe!

5 comments:

  1. Indeed a statement, for P50 wow great bargain! looking lovely with color blocking, love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colorblock top.. and I love the holiday themed blog!!!!!

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! this top looks beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH love the colorblocking!!!!!
    nice!!

    xoxo from your new follower
    Jessica Kane
    www.skorchmag.com
    www.lifeandstyleofjessica.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a statement piece! :) 50's a steal! Yes you may share about my Sendong post :(

    ReplyDelete