CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am sick...

I have not been this ill before. I will get occasional colds and after taking any OTC meds, I'd be fine the next day. Ironically too, I have not been this sick in Manila considering all that pollution, all that dust, that noise and the stress!

But when I went home, I got sick after just a week and so far, it has been the longest that I have been sick, I think. Worse, I might have another asthma attack. I am seriously vomiting from all that coughing! I have been cancelling my classes because I have a weird voice. Plus, after five straight hours of talking, I feel that my throat is sore and I'd start coughing again.

It is seriously cold here in Leyte. Like seriously. I am always covering myself with my flannel blanket but even that cannot keep me from the cold.

Anyways, I think I might have also been slacking off in taking Vit.C. So yeah. And also, I have least resistance to Mcflurry. McDonald's recently added a new member to their sweets and sundaes and it is Mcflurry Cadbury.








Sorry that the photos don't show the little balls of chocolate that's distinctly Cadbury but yeah, this is good! I did not finish mine though because I was coughing and embarrassing myself. After all who eats sundae when they have colds and cough? Me!

So yeah, but I'm still sick...   :(

No comments:

Post a Comment