CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tee Shirt Obsessed



I have this weird obsession with T-shirts these days. Be it cropped, statement or plain, I am loving the kind of comfort that I get from these cotton babies. I also find myself watching and spending countless hours researching how to rock simple t-shirts.

Well, this morning, I was supposed to do the last of my unpacking (you already know I moved back to my hometown) and I saw this red t-shirt with a screaming "ARRRRRGH" in the front and a picture of a pirate. It fit me well that I did not bother to ask who owned that. Hahahaha!

Apart from the loud print and the color, which is one of the trends this time around, there was really nothing special about that shirt. So I donned my ever-favorite bib necklace and got my dad's fedora hat to give the whole ensemble some oomphh. What do you think?

T-shirt, Penshoppe, Jeans, Red Girl; Belt, Surplus




Oh, I also got a new pair of flats, also from Penshoppe. But since it's screaming red, I don't think I can wear it with anything. So basically, I am still on the hunt for another go-to shoe...


I love the pattern on these shoe. Very flashy...

Aside from wearing statement necklaces, you can also turn an otherwise plain sando into a nice casual get-up by putting on a blazer.

I wore this today when my dad asked me to have an impromptu driving session around town.



Sando (Artwork); Blazer (Bayo); Shorts (from Greenhills); OS ring (from Greenhills); Flats (Penshoppe)

The driving was still a bit "sketchy", "rusty" and my dad was not a good instructor since he was panicking and he panicked more than I do. So, I guess I need to practice and practice some more.

And oh.. I'd love to know how you rock your basic tee.. Please share. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Nice tee! love wearin' them too, comfortable and easy. topping leather jacket to add more fun. oh like your necklace too!

    ReplyDelete