CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

When Friends Think of You...

I may be single everyday but I am lucky I am never alone. I am surrounded with good friends I can drag anytime to watch the latest Twilight saga, or go to the most wonderful winter attraction in tropical country, or invite for a quick chat over a glass of frap or over a pitcher of margarita. Basically, I am never alone.

Take my best friend Jehan for instance. We may be miles and miles apart since she is in Philadelphia but because of Facebook and Twitter, we don't miss out on a lot of stuff.

This is a shout out to her and an expression of my big thanks when I got this package of her "pasalubong".


Clinique make up. I love the Spiced Apple lipstick and how it glides smoothly.  <3

Last year, she gave me a Kenneth Cole Reaction purse which some A-hole stole along with my cash and cards. I think I blogged about it here. Well, anyways, aside from the Clinique makeup, I also got a lot of Kenneth Cole Reaction purses! Hahaha! I got two purses including this very awesome purple travelling kit/ makeup bag and another black wallet (not in the photo).



Oh, I also got that purple Guess purse, something I can tote to the movies or coffee dates.

This is Jehan, my bestie since high school, rockin' her cool fall get up.
Feel na feel talaga ang tights-under-shorts ensemble.  Layering to the highest level!

So there.. Thanks so much, Je.. I love all the stuff and you will see me wearing them, I promise. Oh, in my latest post, I think I wore the Spiced Apple lipstick.

3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful message, friends are so important!!!

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovelies...I do appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete