CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OOTD: Lunch Date

I miss blogging. I am so sorry if I had not gone here for a while or posted any outfit posts. I have always been in the comforts of my cousin's home so naturally, all I wear are pj's and unflattering shorts. Hehe!

Oh, it's November now. It's finally getting a bit chilly here so I am so excited to shop for clothes appropriate for the coming colder days. I looked around SM and found really nice scarves. I have also been on the hunt for nice pair of oxford flats so that might be my next go-to shoe. Me and cousin went to Greenhills last week but most of the stuff I bought there were all gifts for Christmas. Oh, except for this ring that I am going to show you in this post.

Anyways, I went out last Tuesday and had lunch with a friend who shall remain nameless. LOL! So, this was what I wore.


I usually wear something underneath this sheer nude top but now, I did not wear the tanktop. So it's my undergarment peeking out. LOL! Well, it was so hot outside.



I wore my Baleno thrifted skirt again as per advice from feasfulife that I should wear it more often. Thanks for the comment by the way. And yeah, I got a few nice stares wearing this and strutting my ass in Makati.

this is my Tita Rubi's Terranova belt

my recent obsessions consist of oversized bubble rings, cocktail rings and connector rings.
Connector ring, Accesoriz; Torqoise ring; Greenhills bazaar



I like this top a lot. I tucked it inside on the front but I just allowed it to hang loose at the back.

I wish I'd post more here. But I think I'd be busy for the next few weeks because I'd be moving back home. I'd be redoing my room and helping my mom with stuff. But, I'll try my best.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention girl :) as always the skirt looks good on you, the ring totally fab!

    ReplyDelete