CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Somebody Tell Him Who The F I is...



Okay, I am so psyched about this post. This was my recently purchased blouse with the oversized red flower. It's actually a cropped top but since I am not that tall (obviously!) this looked like a blouse. When I saw it, I thought about poinsettia and Christmas. Hahaha! Well, it's also long sleeved so I might use this when the weather gets colder.

Speaking of weather, I wonder if Christmas ever dawns in Manila. I mean, I have friends and family saying that it's getting colder in their area but I wonder why it's still freakin' humid in Manila. I am not complaining though. I like this better than rains.

Going back to my outfit, I paired this with my thrifted Baleno mini skirt. I don't like this skirt before because I thought it was too short and it makes my bum obvious. Well, what do you guys think? When I strutted my arse all the way to driving school in my big shades and my 'don't give a damn' attitude, I definitely felt well, great! Many thanks again to Ate Maris for her skills in taking my pics. I owe her big time!

Ohh.. the stray mutt is moving closer. Flats from Penshoppe; Mini skirt from Baleno;
watch from Tomato; bangles from Accesoriz, cropped top from a tiangge near Edsa Central

1 comment:

  1. you look amazing in that skirt, it hugs and accentuate your curves in all places. You should wear it often, oh the poinsettia looks really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete