CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Legend of the Rings

As much as I'd love to post my outfits the past couple of days especially those that I recently got and those I wore to my driving classes, I can't. Now, nobody will take my pictures. The yaya we had already left and her replacement is scared shit to touch my digicam, let alone press the buttons. It was yaya Melanie who was always to my rescue when I needed to post my outfit of the day. So, well, I guess I am left with no choice but to train our new yaya.

Anywho, last Sunday I went to check out the eye center if they still have the same brand of contact lenses that I used to buy from them because I need to replace my contact lenses and I needed them quick since I am now driving (ahhheeemmm!).  Well, after that I went ahead and window shopped to my heart's delight. I found these accessories which are exactly what I'm seeing from Break My Style (by Lauren Uy). I found the connector ring, the peacock feather ring and these bangles all in Accesoriz at SM Sucat. The prices are very reasonable and they add a punch to any outfit.

Here they are:

I have been wanting to buy any red bangles because of my recently purchased
long sleeved blouse with a big flower accent
on the side. So I think these babies will be perfect! 

Break My Style (by Lauren Uy) has always featured connectors rings. They are so edgy. And mine is cute, too!
This is my personal fave since I'm now into the whole feather thingy. Love it!

Anyways, that's it for now. I hope to post my outfits on here very soon. I'd love to hear your comments and will also be glad to check out your posts. Please feel free to send me your links so I can check them out.

1 comment:

  1. nice set of blings! want that peacock ring! :)

    ReplyDelete