CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In My Neighbor's Eyes



Yes, all these photos were taken by my neighbor, Ate Maris Pelino. That is because nobody will take my outfit posts anymore. Huhuhu! well, I think they turned out quite okay, right?

I received good news today. Actually, I felt good and sad at the same time. My mom told me that my younger brother is getting married next year, although still in civil rites. That made me happy and sad---a weird mixture. Well, I am sad because I am getting older and he has overtaken me. I am still single at the moment and the prospect of getting hitched is still nowhere in sight. But of course, I am happier because my brother and his girlfriend have been together for almost five years. Like they say, couple who are engaged that long either break up or get married. It's a good thing they chose the latter. Hehehe!

Anywho, today, I went to my driving lessons again. It's the third day that my cousin and I attend driving lessons. Now I know how to drive but the pesky steering wheel is not cooperating. I am always disappointed at how I maneuver the wheel.

This is how I dressed up to my driving class:


Black shirt, thrifted; khaki shorts from Old Navy, thrifted; sandals; SM Dept. Store

I recently purchased the khaki shorts I wore from a nearby thrift shop. I can't believed it is only sold for P50! It's Old Navy and still in mint condition. It fits me perfectly.


My Parisian sandals look cute. Don't you agree?

I wore the bangles I recently purchased. They just add a punch to my whole ensemble

Well, that's it for now. Hope you had a great day guys...


1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit, blings and sandals! Great pairing. Congratulations to your brother and his gf!

    ReplyDelete