CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Adele in Cosmopolitan

Okay, so I have been slacking in posting outfit shots lately. It's all because of our crazy weather here in the Philippines--- one that makes me sick more often than necessary and one that also does not inspire me to dress up and do any photo shoot. So what keeps me busy these days is either online shopping/ window shopping and random youtubing.

While randomly searching youtube vids for inspiration, I came across one that mentions Adele gracing the cover of Cosmo's December 2011 issue. Now, I love Adele and I even remember a friend telling me to dress up more like her. I am not one who will dress up in head to toe black like Adele would but I just love her. I love her songs even those that are not often blasting in your radio speakers like Cold Shoulder.

I checked out the cover hoping it would not be another Vogue fiasco where her body was obviously cropped for some reason (read: not skinny enough??). I was happy to see her being fierce and feisty in a Dolce and Gabbana leopard print dress that highlighted her curves and for a change, it showed her full body. Adele has a beautiful face and I like her facial features even her cleft chin (something I don't see everyday). But she also has a gorgeous body. I know she has also been hiding her body by dressing up in kaftans and capes and dressing up in an all-black ensemble but in this issue, she looks well, healthy. Of course, Photoshop was also done but this is a far cry from what magazines used to portray.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. wow this made me love adele more!!! great blog entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so insanely beautiful. it's beyond.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. soulful voice and killer curves, seriously gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete