CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Partyphiles

I had a blast last night. After dropping off a few items I donated for the typhoon victims, I proceeded to the Christmas party/ lunch at the law office I used to work for when I was still in law school.

It was so great seeing my former bosses' again and it was even great reconnecting with my friends. I bonded with the new staff that they have and generally, I can see myself hanging out with them more. They are just so cool, especially Rocky and Lenie.

Anyways, I got invited again to another party this Dec. 29. Well, I guess I won't be un-partying after all.


OOTD: Color block shirt- random; Skirt with cute cut-outs- Bridget's Closet (Robinson's Place Tacloban);
flats- Penshoppe, watch- Tomato


Nida, Ate Moret, Cynthia and Mayet


I love this shot! L-R   Nida, Lenie, Cynthia, Myself, Mayet

This is a clearer shot of my outfit. What do you guys think? I love the cut outs at the bottom.

I love this new Tanduay Ice Blue Illusion. It looks like a very expensive cocktail drink, eh?



I also discovered that Tanduay Ice has recently came up with new mixes that will get everyone excited! It now has flavors calle Red Mirage and Blue Illusion. They are so sweet, you'll forget that it has 5% alcohol. At least with this one, you can still drink and drive. Haha! Personally, I like mixing them together. Tastes like fruit punch.



Anyways, that's it for now. How are your parties? Hope you all are having a great time. But please before you go to any festivity, I hope each one of us take our time off to do something, maybe donate or help out in packing the goods for our typhoon Sendong victims. It won't take you too much to give so much help.

Happy Christmas everyone!

2 comments: