CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Journal: I Wish to Be a Kid Again

It was a Christmas just like the rest. I still have that gaping hole in me, that familiar feeling from several Christmases in the past. When I was in Manila last year, away from my family and friends, I was thinking that it was because I was away from them and missed out on a lot of traditions. That's the reason I'm back. But so is that familiar void that's wanting to be filled.

I wish I know what's missing that way I can fix myself. It's a shame having a degree in Psychology and not being able to fix what's wrong with you.

I also wish Santa Claus, with his clairvoyance and psychic powers (?), can immediately come to my rescue and give me that present that I so wanted. But I can't even remember when I stopped believing in things like Santa, love and orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment