CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Faves

I seriously need my muse back. For some reasons I have not been inspired to do any posts here since, well, I have not been dressing up that much either. Most of the time, whenever I go out, the overcast and gloomy weather would only make me resort to anything plain just to avoid laundry from piling up.

I really wish I can go back to the frequency of my posts. But anyhow, maybe this coming week I might be able to catch up since I plan to crash some parties and have meet ups with my friends. Because it's Christmas, at least I have an excuse to dress like I normally would. Hahaha!

This post will be about the things I have been raving about this month. I know December isn't over yet but anyways... I don't think it matters.


Bench Coffee and Honey Creme Oil and BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Since it has become very cold where I am, I find that my skin has become dry and as opposed to a few months back, my face has stopped being the OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries---> a term I coin for slick, oily face) that it used to be. It's now, well, dry, much to my dismay 'cause one thing I hate is when people can guess my actual age. Dry skin definitely makes your face look haggard. So, moisturize.

One thing I also hate is a thick lotion. So I have been loving Bench's Creme Oil in Coffee and Honey. I love it because it's light but still does a great job! Plus, it smells like coffee and I am a big coffee junkie. Same with BBW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin that I recently purchased from Bath and Body Works Philippines. That online store sells authentic BBW products by the way and they aren't those Singapore versions, either.

Clinique mini palette my bff has given me and I love the powder blush in it w/c is Sunset Glow,
Ever Bilena Pro Lipstick with Shimmer in Berry Rose which is a rich pink color,
NYX Addis Ababa soft lip creme and NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk

Anyways, these faves would not really be complete without a favorite music. Well, this month, it's definitely Domino from Jessie J. To listen and watch click here: Domino- Jessie J I have been hitting repeat on this one. Plus, that bassist in her acoustic version is definitely H-O-T! 

That's it for now... I still am hoping I'd get my muse back.

No comments:

Post a Comment