CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 30, 2011

A Party Graded 5 Stars!

Last night, I was invited to crash/ host the Christmas Party for Five Star Trading and Printing Press owned and managed by Honorable Tacloban City Councilor Jerry S. Uy. Being my former boss and of course, I love parties and having a blast, I naturally said 'yes'.

Well, it was a great party full of familiar faces, funny/perverted games and of course, door prizes for everyone.


All employees of Five Star were in attendance. They all prepared games and presentations which had everyone on their toes and vocal chords, belting out tunes like All I Want for Christmas is You. Haha! They even made me join and so, I became a comic character in one of their skits.

Cynthia, Rowena, myself, Nida
myself, Cynthia, Rocky, Kuya Ronie and his wife, Ate Rowena
Unfortunately, I was unable to get a photo of my outfit for the party. It was not something special though. I wore something blue since I belonged to the Blue Team and the only decent blue shirt I have is my floral top from Jewels. I wore flats since I now I will be running around being the host and all.


The most pathetic outfit post I have. Hahaha!



Best of all, to cap off the evening, a raffle was done and I won a gift! I won a rice cooker that is so huge than what we would normally buy. Our rice cooker broke so it's so timely.

What have you guys been up to? Hope you all will have a blast this New Year. Here's to another great blogging year! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I admire you. I'm not good in public speaking. Hehe. Good job! And cute skirt, too! Thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    vinayabut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl. I like your blog. Like you, this one is also more like a diary although I haven't been able to post any blogs recently. hays! All this raining in Leyte makes me lazy. hehe!

    ReplyDelete