CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finally!

I woke up early with a yearning to write. However, I'm no longer in the media (of writing) but I'm now connected with the media of gab. After watching Letters to Juliet, which by the way was awesome and truly endearing, I have this itch to wrote something the way the protagonist in the story had. After all, writing is my first love. Actually, it's writing and coffee.

So now, the birth of PHAT PINAY.

PHAT PINAY will be my own take to the surging revolution of curvy girls expressing their love for their body, their self, and all things in between--- fashion, sex, love, and everyday living. I am proud that I'm in this generation where plus-size and equally adorable and gorgeous women from all over the world are shouting "We love our bodies!". Gone was the era of anorexia and unhealthiness. I'm not saying that I'm not obese in my 4'10" frame weighing 69 kilos but what I'm saying is "i love my body and i'm going to nurture and take care of it the healthiest way possible".

Being a Filipina in my frame is a pressure where staying fit at 50 kilos is a must and a norm in my society. But I'm getting there. I lost 6 kilos already trying to keep up with my new job, in this new city. I hope my PHAT PINAY inspires me more to do good, be even more fabulous and inspire others as well.

WELCOME TO PHAT PINAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment