CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Super Bored

I'm officially numb and might need resuscitation from boredomland. It has been a pretty slow week for me and I can't believe I've been idle pretty much the whole time this week. Good Lord, please don't allow me to have the same fate next week. I need to be working to start my bodily functions. I'm nothing if I'm not doing anything. I would rust if I'm not doing anything.

All week I have done nothing but watch movies all day. I'd sleep late and wake up late (a trick so that I won't get to eat a lot) and watch movies online. Hmmm... this week, I watched Letters to Juliet, Easy A, Just Wright, Here Comes the Bride, a bit of He's Just Not That Into You and Killers. I just finished watching Just Wright and I fell in love with both Queen Latifah and Common. Common is smoking H-O-T! The Diva Latifah, well, she is uber sexy in this movie. I love that the movie industry is finally casting plus-size women in such great roles and them pulling it off. Plus, they have chemistry. Damn!

I'm soo looking forward to our get together with my college friends. It has been years since we've last seen each other and I need to move about to kick start the week. Well, they say, if you got a great weekend, you'd probably have a great week ahead. Pretty much like a glimpse of the future.

Oh, since I only got out of the house like once this week, I took the chance to have my cousin take a shot of the great ukay find I got. Here it is...






I got it near the LRT station in Tayuman. My officemates told me the best ukay finds are in Bambang and Tayuman so one fine day, while on my way to work, I got this green peacock printed dress for P135 ($3). Hope you guys like it.

I'll post more ukay finds next time.

Oh, did I mention I curled my hair? See, I'm definitely bored. Next time you'll hear I shaved parts of my body...kidding! But my point is: My boredom has got to STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment