CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

tidbits

Here are some stuff i always say to friends that i thought of writing them down. They may not be that awesome but they are still thoughts to ponder. No, they definitely will not save humanity but it will help you be a better you to help save humanity.

1. Try to live each day with fervor. whether just rounding up the corner to buy a pack of smoke (which i still don't do), try to make an effort to stay pretty. who knows who you might run into.

2. It's overkill and redundant if your single, ugly and broke all at the same time. We may not be able to do something with your being single without needing the intervention of another human being but you can definitely take charge with your being ugly and broke.

3. Give your food not your money to somebody asking for alms. You save him the trouble of going to the restaurant and being shooed by the owner. Plus, in this crisis-stricken world what can your measly P1.00 do to him?

4. Always strive to look fabulous no matter what your waistline is.

5.I cannot stress this enough...get a life! who cares if your dating the next best thing in town? It is still hotter is you are the town's next best thing! Get a career!

6. I'm not picky. I only have self-respect. And my dad has invested so much in me, my education and my career to find me in tow with a guy who can't speak straight English. I'd rather die single.

No comments:

Post a Comment