CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LIFE CHOICES, AUTOBOTS AND OPTIMUS PRIME

I'm NOT a big fan of anything sci-fi. Growing up I'm not one of those who would glue their eyes on TV tubes to watch Voltes V, Terminator or Transformers. Except for X-Men, I'm not into the whole saving-the-world-when-it-comes-to-an-end thing. That is why going to a Transformers movie that is the third installment of probably a long queue of movies to follow (just so I can feed my curiosity) was tearing me up. Fine, it was in 3D as well so I know I have to part with a good amount of money. But the best reason I got for watching it was (well, curiosity and...) the fact that I need a break.

I'm soo drained lately that just spending time with my cousins was like fuel to an already beaten vehicle. I'm not happy where I am right now. I got a job where everyday, it does not bring me joy. Instead, I get this gaping hole inside of me that keeps on tearing me apart. I do not get appreciated, I do not even feel that I'm being of help to anybody plus well, I don't get paid enough as well. I have constantly joked that I'm the company's biggest donor and that (much to the delight of my bosses) I'm just there for fun.

Sitting there watching Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Ironhide and the others come to  life via 3D technology was a relief. Well, it was great but this blog is not a review of the movie. LOL! That was hands down awesome and anybody who has not experienced it MUST see it. Promise, it is worth it.

More importantly, I felt as though me and Sam (Shia) was in a similar predicament. He was three months out of college and was ready to conquer the real world. I have always been trying to conquer the real world. Both of us are looking for a place where we will be recognized and our contributions valued for whatever they're worth. We do not want to be recognized as mere messengers. I do not want to be a mere messenger.

Thanks to a two-hour movie, I think I will embark on another life-altering decision. But anyways, here is what I wore to watch Transformers 3 (Dark of the Moon).

Navy-inspired Jacket: Oxygen; White Printed Top/Sando: Artwork; Black Leggings; Flats: Penshoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment