CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OOTD: DIY Style

My cousin Jam noticed that I haven't been dressing up lately. She would often wonder why I'm always in jeans and shirts when I go to work when I used to dress up as if I own the company I work for.

I said I'm uninspired.

Probably the reason why I'm down in the dumps lately is because my creative juices aren't flowing the way they used to. It's just there...stuck.

That's why, in an attempt to get my mojo back, I got a pair of scissors and with that in hand, I ripped my favorite floral dress and cut the hems shorter so instead of a dress, I have a long blouse. I cut out the hems of my black capri pants so there is room in my thighs to roll out the hems. Yesterday, instead of my usual ballet flats, I wore heels.

well, it did not help my luck in the Sales Department but I know I look good. LOL! Check this out:


No comments:

Post a Comment