CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

OOTD: High waist-ed Shorts




This is not exactly my outfit today. I wore this one last Tuesday and I've been meaning to post the pictures my friend Melanie Lanzaderas gladly took before I head out to the office. I remember it was so early in the morning for me but since I needed to get my ATM (yey!) I have to haul my ass and head to work.

I bought this Meg high-waisted shorts by accident. I think I bought it while looking for a summer dress last April. The sales lady from Meg (of SM San Lazaro) took out new outfits to be displayed and since I was pretty much their first customer that day, she suggested I try their new releases. I screamed (like literally) when I saw this high-waisted pleated shorts IN MY SIZE! Thank you Meg for thinking that there are people with waist lines over 30. LOL! More over, I think I grabbed this pair for only P200.

I paired this with a black sequined top I thrifted from an ukay store here in Sucat and matched it with my floral flats I knew I blogged about before.

I like the details at the back and I like how it accentuate the fact that I have a waist. Yes people it may be a bit thick-er but I have a waist!




this thrifted black blouse I got from an ukay-ukay sparkles because of its beads

floral flats I got from Baclaran for P180

details of the shorts on the sides

No comments:

Post a Comment