CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend at Mall of Asia (MoA)

Okay so I think I'm taking way too many breaks this month. I went to Baguio and now I went malling. Well, while I hate losing money because I don't conduct classes teaching English online, I just can't let this time pass. My brother and his girlfriend are coming to Metro Manila for a short visit and of course, I miss my brother. Second of all, nothing makes me soo excited than shopping. His girlfriend told me that they were coming here to shop because MoA is throwing in a huge sale. So off we go to MoA right after my Saturday afternoon classes.

I was so psyched to find that most stores went on sale. Too bad I'm saving up for another solo adventure and also I can't blow another chunk of my salary on clothes alone. I also need to save for the bar exam. So, while I was surrounded by amazing pieces, I have to stay away. Luckily, my brother brought his camera so I just took a few pics along with my accomplice, Melanie.

Oh, by the way, do check out SM Department Store especially Shopaholic, Betty and all that line. I just think they have all the Fall Fashion Trends right down to a tee! They have polka dot skirts, tribal printed tee shirts where you get a short hem line in front and a longer hem line at the back.. those types, and oh, they also have snakeskin-printed blouses which I find so adorable even if they cost P799.00! We bought floral blouses too for my mom and I hope she loved them because they are just so cute.

Anyways, here are a few of the pics we took.


blouse- thrifted; skirt- Shopaholic; blue skinny belt- Genevieve Gozum;
 bag-  my cousin's; watch- Tomato
flats- Penshoppe

I'm wearing the feather extension I got from Shopeuphoria

Having fun at the Men's Section! LOL!

We just found all these Christmas decors and Santa Clause adorable. The biggest one with the lamp post
is only P1,499.00. That is my brother's girlfriend, Jean Gay.

Posing in front of the Science Discovery Center near Seaside Blvd. With me are Jean Gay and Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment