CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Color Block




It's Sunday and my cousin and I planned to have lunch in SM Sucat. SM Sucat is just a few kilometers away from us so it is totally convenient. We planned to do some grocery shopping as well for our weekly supplies.

It was a rainy day and I decided to wear my new lacey orange blouse from Bayo in order to channel a "color blocking vibe". I have been wanting to buy a dress or any clothing item that will channel that fashion favorite from the latest runway trends from Paris.

When I saw the blouse in Bayo (for P569), I immediately remembered a blog post by Gabi Greg about it. I love the lacey back too! It's my favorite part of this piece.





I'm wearing my skinny/semi-flared washed jeans, something I got from Red Girl. I love Red Girl because not only are their items affordable, but they have bigger sizes (until size 36). I love the length and the fit of this pair and I'm guessing this is to become my favorite pair!

3 comments:

  1. I love this color block blouse you have on from Bayo, and the choker matched your outfit too! And thanks for recommending Red Girl I sometimes have a hard time looking for jeans that will fit due to my irregular body shape, but happy to know the store carries plus sizes. Cheers! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Love to hear that my blog helps people too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blouse, the color is so rich and that lacey back is sexy. :)

    ReplyDelete