CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PANCIT CANTON: LEVEL UP!

I had a busy day today. Busy because I had to do some laundry since I found myself not having enough "pambahay" clothes to wear now that I work from home. All of a sudden I ran out of boxers and shorts to wear so I needed  to wash them quickly.

Also, I had two films lining up to be watched: RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES and CRAZY STUPID LOVE. So far, I watched both of them and loved them in different ways.

So I had to do those things, plus clean the room, help Melanie with the cooking and I have classes at 5pm. Now, it is such a surprise that I was still able to squeeze one thing. That is to cook pancit canton. And this is not your ordinary home cooked pancit canton nor your lowly pouched snack. It's pancit canton, upgraded style.

First off, here are the things we needed:

diced carrots, sliced baguio beans, cubed chicken and at least three packs of  Lucky Me Pancit Canton
(I love the twist effect)

Heat your wok and use the oil from the noodle packs. They are already flavored oil so they really smell yummy already.



Next, stir in your chicken and let it stand. Then stir in your carrots and beans and splash in a cup of water. Then add in the seasoning from the pack.

You can add more water into this if you are using more packs of pancit canton.
By the way, nail polish is so yummy as well. I love it. It's Caronia's On the Go

Then place in your noodles and the soy sauce. Stir and cover. Let the sauce thicken and you can also add in more soy sauce if you want. Or more water.

Stir well and enjoy! Best served hot and paired with pandesal or large burger bread.


Yummy!
Well, that's it! I had fun cooking and taking photos. I also had fun with my classes today. So, everything went well. I have also observed that since I worked from home and am not wearing clothes worth blogging, my blog has now become the home of another hobby of mine--- cooking! Wow, such a transformation! Well, it still showcases what I do so I guess I'll let it be for now.

Byers people!





No comments:

Post a Comment