CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thrifted Treasures

It's now September! The rains have ushered in the BER months and soon it's gonna be Christmas. It's going to be cold soon and wearing boots and scarves won't make you feel odd. LOL!

September also meant the start of school for Jake. He is finishing his masters degree and I'm soo proud of his dedication and perseverance. I love you more honey because we have the same views about higher education.

Anyways, last week, I was inspired to search for great ukay finds from some of the thrift stores (ukay-ukay) nearby. I was so inspired by a 15-year old girl, Bethany, whose youtube posts in macbarbie07 has recently been the object of my fascination.

It was also a good break from my "lungga" days since I have not gone out of the house except to buy groceries. Like seriously, I think I am getting whiter for lack of sunshine. So I went out that day and purchased some good finds although I think they were still kinda pricey.

Take a look at a few of the items I found from the ukay-ukay and a few items I bought from the Red Hot Sale of Genevieve Gozum.

I got this sheer top in a nude color which is very trendy these days

Love the sequin details on the neckline and below the bust line of this tribal printed top


I got both of these belts for P50 each (more than $1). The gold belt I often use as headband.

I can use this as a top these coming cold days

I love this shorts from American Eagle Outfitters. It fits me just right and I can wear it with any top.

I hope you like them and stay tuned for another post on how I turn these finds into a boho chic ensemble, a color block fashion frenzy and just plain girly.

Byers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment