CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rocking My Thrifted Treasures

Here's part two of my post about my thrifted finds. I'll show you how to breathe life to clothing articles one has thrown away...

THE BOHO CHIC...

I've been seeing a lot of this style lately, even in music videos like
Cascada's San Francisco

Some bangles and a ring add a punch to my boho chic style.
Anybody noticed the green feather earring?
I saw the same style of earring worn by that chinese girl in My Binondo Girl


Nude is also trendy these days

COLOR BLOCKING STYLE...

I used to think that combining different colors is so baduy. But thanks to the color blocking scheme, it seems that one can never have enough color splashed in an ensemble. The secret to a great color blocking combo is in making each piece of clothing of a strikingly different color than the rest. Take this shorts, tank, scarf and cardigan combo...




THE FRILLY GIRLY...


I must admit, this style is so not me. But it makes this otherwise formal top appear casual, perfect for grocery shopping or watching a show.

Tribal prints are also a big thing these days. Like everywhere I look in Forever21, it's all about anything tribal. Well, this thrifted find is the closest tribal-inspired print I've got.

Pair a dressy top with shorts and sneakers for that comfy casual vibe.


I'm loving how versatile this American Eagle Outfitter shorts is.
(but I hate this pic. It makes me look slouchy, don't you think?)

This is the glittering neckline of this top. And oh, don't forget to accessorize!  

Hope you guys love this post. See, even in this recession era, nobody must stop us from being fashionable. Just breathe life into those fab ukay finds and I'm sure, you will turn them into treasured pieces to last you for months or years.

Byers for now!  <3

1 comment:

  1. lovely outfits, wow they don't look thrifted.

    ReplyDelete